Become a 4-H Champion!
Unlock your true potential.
Take the first step to becoming a leader in your community, and have fun learning to do by doing.
- Meet other 4-H members from across the province,
- Learn directly from 4-H Ambassadors,
- Hear important life lessons from guest speakers,
- Become a better communicator for your club,
- Participate in leadership and life skills workshops,
- Be more confident in the skills you already have,
- And, learn how to be a mentor to younger 4-H members.
Learn from the best 4-H Alberta has to offer, and unlock the best person you can be!
“I’ve done a lot of public speaking with 4-H, but it is different when you are in front of a university class of your peers. Key Member Unlocked gave me the confidence I needed to excel. It also helped build my leadership skills too, and I now help mentor others as the beef leader for my club.”
– Emma Van Loon, Beef Leader for T&M 4-H Alberta Club
Registration is closed
Check out these other fantastic member programs!
Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $25.00 on top of the Regular Registration cost.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be retained on all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.