4-H Alberta has a large amount of information to share with leaders. Sometimes what we ask appears to be difficult but will try to shed light on why a leader is required to implement. Speakers will be informative and not take much of your time. We will be providing the opportunity for leaders to connect and ask questions
Starting in January we are providing Zoom meetings that will allow leaders to find out more information and ask questions.
- January 27 @ 7:00 – Sponsorship with Bianca Von Nagy
- February 10 @7:00 – Terms of Reference, Incident reporting, Etc
- February 24 @7:00 – Advisory committees – what are they and how do they work.
- March 10 @7:00 – Website, ORS – Online Registration System
You only have to register once. Once you have registered you will receive an email the Monday before the meeting that will have important information, the zoom link and anything else that will be needed for that meeting.
No further details at this time.
Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration is open. Register by logging in to the online registration system https://www.4habregistration.ca/~login.php
If you are already logged in to the online registration system you may be able to click this link to take you directly to the Leader Sharing Platform Program page: https://www.4habregistration.ca/~programs.php?p=program&program=328