What is the Senior Symposium?
The 2023 Fall Senior Symposium will host a variety of hands-on activities and workshops with specialists covering topics including, but not limited to, financial independence, resume building, scholarships, career opportunities, and future planning. The Symposium also provides delegates with an opportunity to network and connect with other Senior Members from across the province!
Who can attend?
Any Alberta 4-Her who will be a Senior Member in the 2023/24 club year.
Where will it be?
This year the Fall Symposium will be hosted at the 4-H Alberta Centre, Battle Lake, AB.
When is it?
October 20th – 22nd, 2023. Arrival is at 6:30pm on the 20th and departure is at 1:00pm on the 22nd.
What is the registration fee?
Registration is $190 and includes all food, accommodation, programming and delegate packs at the program.
How can I register?
Registration is open in the online registration system for the new 2023/24 club year: https://www.4habregistration.ca/signin
The deadline to register is Tuesday October 10th. Spaces are limited, so register today!
If you have any questions about the Fall Senior Symposium, please email: email@example.com
Provincial Event Registration Policies
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.