Junior, Intermediate, and Senior Members who are or who have been in a 4-H Archery Project can register to attend Archery Day Camp!
Spend the weekend working on target and 3D archery, learning how to maintain your equipment, doing fun summer camp activities, and winding up the weekend with a fun competition.
The camp will be led by a 4-H leader and certified Intermediate Archery Coach (NCCP #563293)!
Delegate Check-In will begin at 6:00pm on Friday, August 19th.
Exact program times will depend on the number of registrants.
This camp is open to members who have completed an archery project or have done archery before. There is no equipment available for new archers.
- Carbon Campgrounds: The main campground is next to the pool and archery range. It is a short walk from the East campground. Book ASAP to ensure a spot. https://www.campreservations.ca/
- Drumheller Hotels: Ramada, Jurassic Inn
- Three Hills Hotels: Best Western, Super 8
Hello, My name is Jody Wacowich and I have been a 4-H leader for 8 years (I was a member for 8). I also worked as summer camp staff for 4-H one summer. I have led archery for several years and I am a trained Competitive Development Archery Coach. I am passionate about growing archery as a project here in Alberta (by helping members and leaders/parents learn) and I am the Chair of the SALTT committee.
Archery Camp is a unique camp with families having access to attend the camp as well. We encourage you to come watch, there is a great viewing area in the curling rink. There is also room for some helpers during the camp if you are interested in learning about leading or coaching archery, or bringing a program to your club. Contact Jody Wacowich to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch will be provided on Saturday August 20th and Sunday August 21st. Supper will be provided on Saturday August 20th. Family members can purchase additional tickets if they would like to join the registrants for their meals. There is a lunch counter that is open in the curling rink as well.
Sunday: Competition, fun and wrap up.
Please bring your own (Bow, arrows, etc.), we will have very little to provide for use. We will have someone on site who can help with small fixes. Make sure you have 6-12 arrows for the weekend.
Smiles and energy, we are going to have lots of fun.
Camp Registration is first come, first serve. Spaces are limited and your registration will not be considered complete until full payment is received.
If you have any questions about the Archery Camp program, contact Jody Wacowich: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the registration system, contact Tracy Dietrich: firstname.lastname@example.org 780-781-1003
Check out these other fantastic member programs!
Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $50.00 on top of the Regular Registration cost.
- An administrative fee of 50% of the program cost will be retained on all cancellations unless due to extenuating circumstances. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.