Gather your crew for an unforgettable adventure at 4-H Alberta’s Family Camp! This is a unique chance for the WHOLE family to dive into the 4-H spirit together. Imagine days filled with exciting skill sessions like canoeing, archery, and tackling low ropes courses. But that’s not all—your family will also get to bond over group games, dive into theme challenges, and enjoy cozy campfires. Plus, the friendly family competitions are sure to bring out your family’s team spirit!
Whether you’re looking to learn new skills, laugh together, or simply create lasting memories, 4-H Alberta’s Family Camp is the perfect getaway.
For more details on how to join this family fun fest, check the ORS system.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect and have fun with your 4-H family!
Family Testimonies and Highlights:
“I love this opportunity to bring my Clever kid to camp so she can experience a taste of what her brother does at junior camp. Kudos to you guys for creating a really inclusive environment.”
“My cleaver talked about camp all year. He loved it! It’s an awesome Segway for cleavers or nervous 1st time campers to transition into regular summer camp!”
“Though it was a great experience. It was meant to show kids how fun it was so they will come back next year.”
PROVINCIAL EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact email@example.com if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.