Unleash your creativity this summer at 4-H Alberta’s Inspiration Camp! This new and exciting program invites 4-H members to dive into the world of design, build, and create. Whether you’re crafting small keepsakes or embarking on large-scale projects that benefit the community, this camp is all about turning your ideas into reality.
With hands-on learning and plenty of fun, you’ll pick up new skills and make your visions come to life. Get ready to be inspired and have a blast at Inspiration Camp.
For more information and to start your creative journey, check the ORS system.
Let’s make this summer unforgettable at Inspiration Camp!
“I loved being able to do so many fun hands-on crafts and activities as well as all the regular summer camp stuff!”
“This week was so fun! We got to do so many different activities! My leaders were so fun as well”
PROVINCIAL EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact email@example.com if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY: