Gear up for an unforgettable summer with 4-H Alberta’s Intermediate Camp! Tailored for Intermediate Members, this camp is your ticket to a season filled with exciting hands-on activities, a blend of new and classic camp games, and daily skill sessions designed to challenge and inspire. It’s your chance to connect with members from across the province and immerse yourself in the unique opportunities that only the 4-H Centre can offer. From the moment you arrive, every day will be a new adventure, promising fun, learning, and the making of memories that will last a lifetime.
Ready to make this summer the best one yet? Check the ORS system for more details.
Don’t miss out on the chance to experience everything the 4-H Intermediate Camp has in store!
“I had so much fun and liked all the activities, like swimming in the lake, archery and ropes course!”
“This camp was awesome, I got to meet and make so many new friends”
“This camp was awesome!”
PROVINCIAL EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact email@example.com if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.