Experience the excitement of 4-H Alberta’s 4-day Junior Camp, the perfect introduction to overnight camping for Junior Members! This short and sweet camp packs all the unique fun the 4-H Centre is known for into four unforgettable days.
Whether it’s your first time away from home or you’re a seasoned camper, this camp offers the ideal setting to learn new skills, dive into great games, unleash your creativity, and forge friendships that will stand the test of time.
Meet fellow campers from across the province and enjoy a variety of activities designed to make every moment memorable. Don’t miss this chance to kick off your summer with adventure and fun.
For more information and to join the fun, check the ORS system.
Let’s make these four days the highlight of your summer!
“This was a lot of fun! I made new friends and it was good”
“My favourite part was playing outside and playing games”
PROVINCIAL EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.