Join the Excitement: 4-H Alberta Provincial Judging Competition!
Open to All Skill Levels
Are you ready for an incredible opportunity to put your judging skills to the test? Look no further! The 4-H Alberta Provincial Judging Competition is just around the corner, and it’s open to everyone, regardless of your experience level.
🔹 What: 4-H Alberta Provincial Judging Competition
🔹 Who: Open to all skill levels
🔹 When: Held in conjunction with Lakeland College’s Little Royal and the Western Canadian Judging Finals
- Win Prizes: The competition offers fantastic prizes for top performers.
- Judging Trips: Interested in judging trips? You need to attend this competition to qualify!
Learn To Do By Doing: Whether you’re a seasoned judge or brand new to the world of judging, this event is designed for you. You’ll have the opportunity to assess a diverse range of livestock and products, gaining hands-on experience and valuable insights along the way.
But that’s not all – this competition is not just about learning; it’s also about having a blast! You’ll meet fellow 4-H members who share your passion for agriculture and judging, making new friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
Ready to embark on an exciting judging journey? Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details, including registration information and dates. Get ready to step into the world of judging, make new friends, and vie for amazing prizes. We can’t wait to see you there!
Keep an eye on this page for updates, and get ready to join the ranks of skilled judges in the 4-H Alberta community.
Registration Opens: January 8, 2024
Registration Closes: March 1, 2024
“This is so cool – judging all these animals”
“I learnt how to judge an Alpaca”
“Met some new friends!”
“Dress warm because it can be cool.”
“Prizes were awesome.”
PROVINCIAL EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.