The Science, Art, Life Skills, Technology and Trades (SALTT) Committee proudly presents the 2nd Annual Virtual Showcase
This virtual showcase is open to all members in SALTT projects.
The SALTT (Science, Art, Life Skills, Technology and Trade) Advisory Committee is offering a virtual Marketing Challenge for members. An important skill that is helpful to our members is to be able to sell a product, project or even promote themselves in the case of a job interview. This challenge encourages members to show us these skills.
Members who participate in the Marketing Challenge will develop their two-minute sales pitch, to convince someone to join 4-H. Members can be creative and use their pitch to build interest and increase registration in 4-H for the next club year. This will be submitted as a video entry.
Registration Deadline is July 20 – Submissions are due by July 28. Details, where to send the submissions, will be provided in a confirmation email. heir hand at promoting or “selling” their project.
Project Skill Demonstration
Show us the skills you learned in your project this year (check out the YouTube channel to see some from last year)
The SALTT (Science, Art, Life Skills, Technology and Trade) Advisory Committee is offering a virtual Project Skill Demonstration for members to showcase what they have learned during the 4-H year. Check out last year’s entries on 4-H Alberta’s YouTube channel for some great examples.
- photo/video of a tri-fold display, diorama, model, etc;
- video presentation (maximum of 5 minutes);
- PowerPoint Presentation (maximum of 5 minutes)
- Photo collage
- Document such as a poster, pamphlet, brochure, scrapbook page, etc.
Members may enter more than once if they are registered in more than one SALTT type project.
Registration Deadline is July 20 – Submission Deadline is July 28. You will receive a confirmation email with details about where to send submissions to after the registration deadline.
Register by July 20, 2021. The submission deadline is July 28, 2021
Register at 4habregistration.ca
Check out these other fantastic member programs!
Provincial Event Registration Policies
- Online Registration opens at 12:00 am on the first day of registration and is available 24 hours a day until midnight of the registration deadline.
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead and will be subject to an additional fee of $25.00 on top of the Regular Registration cost.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be retained on all cancellations. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the event start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.