Prepare for a summer like no other at the South Region Intermediate Camp at Camp McCoy, exclusively designed for 4-H Alberta Intermediate Members! This camp is your golden opportunity to dive into a world of engaging hands-on activities, enjoy a mix of new and beloved camp games, and participate in diverse skill sessions that will fill each day with learning and excitement. Plus, if you’re from the South Region, you’re in luck—registration priority is yours!
Embrace the chance to meet members from your area and beyond, all while experiencing the unique camp life that Camp McCoy offers. Ready to create unforgettable memories this summer? For all the details, make sure to check the ORS system.
Don’t let this adventure pass you by!
“I had the best time and Chief Shirly is amazing! She’s a great cook.”
“I slept well, I loved camp, the food was good, the staff was good and the youth leaders were good!”
“We are very lucky to be able to stay at camp McCoy, the facilities are remarkable and we have everything we need and more.”
PROVINCIAL EVENT REGISTRATION POLICIES
Payment of Program/Event Fees
- 4-H Alberta requires that complete registrations are processed through the online registration system, by the registration deadline, and payment in full has been received, prior to acceptance.
- 4-H Alberta is responsible for setting fees for all 4-H Alberta programs/events. Each program/event has its own fee.
- All requests for late registration (after the Regular Registration Deadline) will be accepted at the sole discretion of the program lead
- GST is included in all 4-H program registration fees.
- 4-H Alberta reserves the right to:
- Cancel programs due to insufficient registrations or circumstances out of our control;
- Reallocate applicants to other similar programs based on applicants choice;
- Refund the entire registration fee if a suitable alternate program is unavailable.
Insufficient Program/Event Payment
- Registration is not considered complete until full payment is received.
- Any cheque returned by the bank must be reissued and processed prior to the program/event start date. Failure to do so will cancel the delegate’s program registration.
- 4-H Alberta staff will contact the individual requesting full payment in a timely manner following the bank notification.
Program/Event Registration Cancellation
- A percentage of the registration fee will be retained on all cancellations to help recover costs and administration process:
- $0-$50 = no fee
- $51 or more = 30%
- Contact email@example.com if you are unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances. Physician notes will be requested when applicable.
- Cancellations received less than 14 days before the program start date will forfeit the entire registration fee unless a delegate replacement is available or extenuating circumstances are at play.
The 4-H Alberta Program/Event Registration Fee Procedure is subject to change at the discretion of the Program Lead.